Your First Visit
To ensure a prompt and efficient registration process, before your first visit you can fill out these registration forms ahead of time on our patient portal! Our staff will guide you in this process when you schedule an appointment.
To request your medical records from NYGA or to send your outside medical records to NYGA please fill out the forms below.
To access your records or communicate with physicians through our patient portal, please click here.
What should you bring to your appointment?
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit. Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing with you:
- Drivers license or state issued identification card
- Primary and secondary insurance cards
- A friend or family member to take notes / help with questions (With new Covid-19 regulations we ask for you to please come in alone)
- A list of your questions / concerns / past medical history and surgeries
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not just the reports – please get the actual films)